Disarmament Resolutions and Decisions of the Seventy-first Session of the United Nations General Assembly
Order hard copy
Compiles the disarmament resolutions and decisions of the seventy-first session of the General Assembly, the voting patterns in the General Assembly and the First Committee report and dates of their adoption. Contains a snapshot of votes by thematic cluster of resolution numbers, titles and votes in the seventy-first session of the General Assembly and in the First Committee.
Sales No.: E.17.IX.3
Publication date: April 2017
Order hard copy
Summarizes developments and trends in 2016 on key issues of multilateral consideration at the international and regional levels. Reviews the activity of the General Assembly, the Conference on Disarmament and the Disarmament Commission. Contains a timeline that highlights events in multilateral disarmament in 2016. Has a foreword written by the High Representative for Disarmament Affairs.
Sales No.: E.17.IX.4
Publication date: September 2017
Steps to download free eBook
- Navigate to this page with your smart phone or tablet.
- Check that your device has an e-reader application, such as Google Play Books, iBooks or Kindle.
- If you do not already have an e-reader, one can be downloaded from the relevant app store.
- From the “Download eBook” section above, click Mobi if you have a Kindle or ePub for all other e-readers
- If prompted, specify which e-reader you wish to use to open the book.
- If you wish to open the file on your desktop computer, you may do so after downloading the appropriate e-reader software, for example Calibre.
- If you have comments or queries, please email UNODAemail@example.com.