An Agenda for Disarmament
The Secretary-General announced on 24 May 2018 his Agenda for Disarmament, which outlines a set of practical measures across the entire range of disarmament issues, including weapons of mass destruction, conventional arms and future weapon technologies. It seeks to generate fresh perspectives and to explore areas where serious dialogue is required to bring disarmament back to the heart of our common efforts for peace and security.
Sales No.: E.18.IX.6
Publication date: May 2018
Steps to install free e-book to an e-reader
- Navigate to this page with your smart phone or tablet.
- Check that your device has an e-reader application, such as Google Play Books, iBooks or Kindle.
- If you do not already have an e-reader, one can be downloaded from the relevant app store.
- From the “Download e-book” section above, click Mobi if you have a Kindle or ePub for all other e-readers
- If prompted, specify which e-reader you wish to use to open the book.
- If you wish to open the file on your desktop computer, you may do so after downloading the appropriate e-reader software, for example Calibre.
- If you have comments or queries, please email UNODAfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Printable outreach materials
Printable posters, brochure and postcard about the Agenda are available for free download.
Publication date: October 2018