RevCon3 will review progress made in the implementation of the Programme of Action to prevent, combat and eradicate the illicit trade in small arms and light weapons in all its aspects and its International Tracing Instrument (ITI).
- Outcome document draft 1 [pdf] [word]
- Draft Provisional Agenda of the Conference
- Provisional Programme of Work
- Draft Provisional Rules of Procedure of the Conference
- Information for Delegations
- List of participants
Countries have committed to report every two years on the implementation of the PoA and ITI.
2018 National reports can still be submitted.
Ambassador Jean-Claude Brunet
|13-14 February 2018, Lima||Latin America|
|19-20 February 2018, Port of Spain||Caribbean|
|7-8 March 2018, Bangkok||Asia|
|10-11 April 2018, Lome||West and Central Africa|
|12-13 April 2018, Lome||East and Southern Africa|