Finnish JPO Programme – CLOSED
Call for applications – CLOSED
The following positions as Special Assistant to the Resident Coordinator (SARC) are open in the context of the JPO scheme sponsored by the Government of Finland.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further assessment.
Candidates must meet all the following requirements to be considered eligible:
- Be no more than 38 years of age at the time of application
- Hold the Finnish nationality
- Master’s Degree or equivalent Advanced Degree in a related field of expertise
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge and experience from the UN and the UN Resident Coordinator System would be an advantage
- Understanding of the mandate and role of the UN
The selection process for the Finnish JPO Programme consists of two independent processes:
- A psychological assessment arranged by the Finnish government and conducted by an external provider in Helsinki.
- A competency-based interview via telephone or skype conducted by the UN receiving office
More information on the Finnish JPO Programme can also be found on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Finland.
Applications must be received no later than the closing date. Applications received after the regarding date will not be considered. Please apply here.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted thereafter.
Please submit your application ONLY if you are meeting all the above requirements and the job specific requirements set out in the vacancy announcement.
Information regarding the application procedure through the Online Application System (OAS) can be found here