Finnish JPO Programme
The following position was open in the context of the Junior Professional Officer (JPO) scheme sponsored by the Government of Finland and is online for your information only.
1. VA 19P008 OSGEY JPO in Youth, Peace and Security NY – VA#19P008
Closed: 4 February 2019
United Nations Secretariat,
Office of the Secretary-General’s Envoy on Youth (OSGEY)
Duty station: New York, USA
Candidates must meet all the following requirements to be considered eligible:
- Be no more than 32 of age at the time of application
- Hold the Finnish nationality
The selection process for the Finnish JPO Programme consists of two independent processes:
- A psychological assessment arranged by the Finnish government and conducted by an external provider in Helsinki.
- A competency-based interview via telephone or skype conducted by the UN receiving office (in this case UN/OHCHR)
More information on the Finnish JPO Programme can also be found on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Finland.
Applications must be received no later than 4 February 2019 6pm (Eastern Time UTC-5, New York). Applications received after the regarding date will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted thereafter.
Please submit your application ONLY if you are meeting all the above requirements and the job specific requirements set out in the vacancy announcement.