Italian JPO Programme 2019 – deadline December 14, 2018 (3.00 PM CET)
The Italian JPO Programme 2018/2019 is open and now accepting as well applications from candidates from Least Developed Countries!
Visit the website of the UN DESA Rome office in Italy for more information on how to apply, eligibility requirements, and frequently asked questions (FAQs). Deadline is 14 December 2018 at 3:00 pm (Italian local time).
Eligibility requirements for applicants to the 2018/2019 edition
Candidates must meet all the following requirements to be considered eligible for the 2018/2019 edition:
- Be born on or after 1 January 1988 (1 January 1985 for graduates in medicine)
- Hold the Italian nationality or the nationality of one of the developing countries listed below
- Be fluent in English and Italian for Italian nationals; Be fluent in English (knowledge of Italian will be considered an asset) for candidates from Least Developed Countries
- Possess an advanced university degree, obtained before the application deadline, such as:
- Laurea Magistrale/Specialistica.
- Laurea Magistrale a ciclo unico.
- Laurea/Laurea Triennaleplus university Master’s degree.
- Bachelor’s degree plus university Master’s degree.
For the 2018/2019 edition, a limited number of positions will be assigned to candidates from Least Developed Countries.
Candidates from Least Developed Countries must meet all the requirements mentioned above and must hold the passport of one of the following UN Member States or non-Member Observer States:
Afghanistan, Albania, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Pakistan, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, State of Palestine, Sudan, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tunisia, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia.
The deadline for submitting applications to the 2018-2019 round of the JPO Programme is 14 December 2018 at 3 pm (Italian local time).
More details are available on the UN DESA website