Indigenous Voices at the High Level Political Forum 2017
- 6 SDG reflection sessions: indigenous speakers will analyse the 6 SDGs under review in 2017
- 4 panels: indigenous perspectives on the 2030 Agenda, the 2017 theme and progress so far
- Individual interviews: indigenous participants will interview their governments on theexperience of the 2017 Voluntary National Reviews
- Indigenous story tellers will tell inspiring stories from their ancestors about Mother Earth
Indigenous representatives, youth, activists, parliamentarians and academics are attending the High-Level Political Forum as part of the Indigenous Peoples Major Group and will share their stories.
“Indigenous Voices” will start on 17 July 2017 from 9 AM to 6 PM.
The UN Correspondent Association Lounge on the 3rd floor of the UN Secretariat Building, New York.
“Indigenous Voices” interviews and panels will be streamed through:
- Facebook Page of the Indigenous Peoples Major Group Facebook
- Facebook Page of the UN Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues facebook/unpfii/
- Facebook Page of NOTIMIA (Indigenous News Organization): facebook.com/notimia/