1. Welcome and introduction
- Mr. Navid Hanif, Director, Financing for Sustainable Development Office, DESA
2. Remarks by the major institutional stakeholders of the FfD process:
- Ms. Laura Jaitman, the World Bank Group’s Special Representative to the United Nations and Acting Director of Multilateral and International Affairs
- Mr. Robert Powell, Special Representative of the IMF to the United Nations
- Mr. Raul Torres, Head of Development Policy Unit of the WTO
- Mr. Pedro Moreno, Chief of Staff of UNCTAD
- Mr. George Gray Molina, Head of Strategic Engagement and Chief Economist at UNDP
3. Moderated dialogue with Member States, stakeholders, and Task Force members
4. Closing remarks
- Ms. Shari Spiegel, Chief, Policy Analysis and Development Branch, Financing for Sustainable Development Office, DESA
Please kindly find the summary of this public event here.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.