**Given the situation on COVID-19, after careful consideration, side events for the CSocD59 will be held virtually.**
** Please note that each side event organizer is responsible for hosting and choosing their virtual event platform.**
Please note the following:
- Only Governments, UN agencies and NGOs in Consultative Status with ECOSOC can conduct side-events at sessions of the Commission for Social Development (CSocD).
- Priority will be given to multi-stakeholder events that include Member States, UN agencies, and civil society organizations, as well as side events with cross-regional representation.
- To promote broad stakeholder participation, ONLY one event application can be accommodated per the main sponsor.
- If you wish to make any changes to the submitted application form, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “CSocD – Side event application form”.
- In case your event needs to be cancelled you must provide at least 48 hours’ notice via email to email@example.com.
- Detailed information on side-events should be posted on the websites of convening organizations. A link will be provided to these sites from the CSocD59 website: http://bit.ly/un-csocd59
- We request that final concept notes as well as promotional flyers, brochures, etc. be added by the organizers to our online side events platform by 28 January 2021 for inclusion on the CSocD website.
- Webcast services cost: approx. $300.
If you request this service, we will ask the side event organizer to share with us their video recording of the event to be posted after the event on UN WEBTV at http://webtv.un.org/.
- The United Nations is committed to the promotion of accessibility, in this regard all efforts will be made for the accessibility of the Commission for Social Development.
- For inquiries regarding specific equipment such as screen readers, please visit the UN Accessibility Center at http://www.un.org/accessibilitycentre or send your inquiry by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ Online Application Form for Side Events ] The deadline for submitting the application is NOW 18 January 2021, at 11:30 pm NY Time.