Home button Forms button FAQs button Links button

adding machine buttonsUN Forms

Please note that the following UN forms are also available at the end of the latest information circular. Also, UN forms for prior years are located at the end of prior year ICs.

Request for Income Tax Settlement and Income Tax Advances (F.65)

Request for Settlement of Income Taxes (Supplementary Information to Form F.65) (F.65/A)

Consent for the Internal Revenue Service to disclose tax return information to the United Nations (F.243)

Request for Settlement of Income Taxes Checklist (F.247)

UN Publications

Payment of Income Taxes (ST/IC)

Payment of Income Taxes to United States Tax Authorities (ST/AI/1998/1)

Tax information circulars for prior years are available here.

Other Forms and Publications

For Waiver of Rights, Privileges, Exemptions and Immunities (I-508), see the USCIS website.

Most forms required for filing federal and state returns are available from U.S. libraries, post offices and specialized government Internet sites. The Tax Unit will attempt to maintain a limited supply of a few basic forms outside room FF-300. These are available to staff members on a first-come, first-served basis. However, most tax forms will have to be obtained directly from the appropriate tax authorities. Tax forms may be ordered by calling the telephone numbers or accessing the Internet sites listed below:

U.S. Internal Revenue Service

+1 (800) 829-3676

New York State Department of Taxation and Finance

(800) 462-8100*

State of New Jersey, Department of the Treasury, Division of Taxation

(800) 323-4400* or
+1 (609) 292-6400

State of Connecticut, Department of Revenue Services

(800) 382-9463* or
+1 (860) 297-5962

*Can be dialled in-state only.

Income tax forms from government Internet sites are available in file formats that require special software to be read and printed. File readers are generally available free of charge from many income tax Internet sites.

Staff members serving outside the U.S. requiring federal income tax forms or information should contact either the IRS Philadelphia Service Center (215-516-2000) or the nearest United States embassy, consulate, or IRS office listed below:


  +49 (30) 8305-1140


  +44 (20) 7408-8077


  +33 (1) 4312-2555

Puerto Rico

  +1 (787) 622-8929


un.org | Acknowledgements 
  Last updated: 15-Jan-2013