- Jean-Paul Laborde (CTED) at Tackling Hatred: An International Dialogue on HATE SPEECH in the media, 2 December 2015
- Cristina Gallach (UN DPI) at Tackling Hatred: An International Dialogue on HATE SPEECH in the media, 2 December 2015
- Nassir Abdulaziz Al-Nasser (UNAOC) at Tackling Hatred: An International Dialogue on HATE SPEECH in the media, 2 December 2015
- Ban Ki-moon (UN Secretary-General) at the Club de Madrid Madrid+10: Global Dialogue on Preventing and Countering Violent Extremism, 28 October 2015 Madrid, Spain
- Ban Ki-moon (UN Secretary-General) - Leaders' Summit on Countering ISIL & Violent Extremism, 29 September 2015 UNHQ, New York
- Protecting Cultural Heritage – an Imperative for Humanity, 27 September 2015 UNHQ, New York
- The role of women in countering terrorism and violent extremism - Press Conference (English), 9 September 2015 UNHQ, New York
- Threats to international peace and security caused by terrorist - Security Council, 7492nd meeting, 28 Jul 2015 UNHQ New York
- Interactive dialogue - An exit for extremists: digital solutions for online counter-radicalization, 16 June 2015, UNHQ, New York
- The Use of Advance Passenger Information to Stem the Flow of Foreign Terrorist Fighters - Security Council Counter-Terrorism Committee (CTC) Open Briefing,11 Jun 2015 UNHQ , New York
- Launch of the global Victims of Terrorism Support Portal, 11 June 2014 UNHQ, New York
For more videos please visit UN WebTV.
Documentaries Project to Counter the Appeal of Terrorism
The Terrorist Who Came Home
The film depicts the life of an Algerian combatant who endured years of heavy fighting before deciding to abandon that lifestyle to focus on his family and future within Algerian society.
The film portrays how a second chance given to a former Saudi terrorist, who was a trained bomb-maker for Usama bin Laden, has allowed him to refocus his life from violence to supporting his family and community.