Home button Forms button FAQs button Links button

Frequently Asked Questions


Should a staff member submit a copy of his income tax return to the UN Tax Unit if he is stationed abroad and does not have any federal tax due in respect of UN earnings?

It is advisable for the staff member to submit a photocopy of his income tax return to the Tax Unit, even if he fully qualifies under the foreign earned income exclusion and may not have any tax liabilities. It provides a continuous record for his tax file and in instances of subsequent amendments, he can submit an amended return to the Tax Unit for reimbursement.


un.org | Acknowledgements 
  Last updated: 14-Mar-2012 

web site traffic tracking
Travelocity Coupon