Home button Forms button FAQs button Links button

Frequently Asked Questions


Does a staff member have to claim dependants for whom he receives dependency allowances from the UN?

A staff member who has received UN dependency benefits for his spouse, children or relatives residing in the U.S. is required to claim the appropriate exemptions for the dependants, or provide acceptable written explanation as to the reason for not doing so (latest tax circular).


un.org | Acknowledgements 
  Last updated: 14-Mar-2012 

web site traffic tracking
Travelocity Coupon