Home button Forms button FAQs button Links button

Frequently Asked Questions


What should a staff member do with UN tax cheques payable to the tax authorities?

A staff member should forward any UN tax cheques made payable to the respective tax authorities to the appropriate addresses of the tax authorities. A staff member should not, under any circumstances, cash or deposit any UN tax cheques payable to the tax authority into his bank account.


un.org | Acknowledgements 
  Last updated: 14-Mar-2012 

web site traffic tracking
Travelocity Coupon