Home button Forms button FAQs button Links button

Frequently Asked Questions


How does a staff member request income tax advances and/or reimbursement cheques from the UN?

To request income tax advances, a staff member subject to income taxation should complete UN form F.65 and submit it together with a copy of his personnel action form to the Tax Unit (latest tax circular). U.S. permanent residents should also provide the personnel action form reflecting the date when they signed the waiver. To request tax reimbursement, a staff member must submit a photocopy of his complete set of income tax returns together with properly completed forms F.65, F.65/A (if applicable) and F.243 to the Tax Unit. Staff members who have received tax advances must submit annual requests for tax reimbursement within the deadline for submission.


un.org | Acknowledgements 
  Last updated: 14-Mar-2012 

web site traffic tracking
Travelocity Coupon