- 50th session of CSW, 27 February -10 March 2006, New York
- The United Nations Commission On The Status Of Women - 60 Years of work for equality, development and peace (February 2006)
- CSW 50th Session: RoundTable Discussions
Enhanced participation of women in development: an enabling environment for achieving gender equality and the advancement of women
9 February 2006, United Nations Headquarters, New York, Conference Room 2, 1:15 P.M. - 2:30 P.M.
Equal Participation Of Women And Men In Decision-Making Processes At All Levels
14 February 2006, United Nations Headquarters, New York, Conference Room 3, 1:15 P.M. – 2:30 P.M.
Statement by Ms Rachel Mayanja, Special Adviser on Gender Issues and Advancement of Women
- Oman acceeded to the Convention (CEDAW) on 7 February 2006
- Republic of Moldova acceded to the CEDAW Optional Protocol on 28 February 2006