- Amnesty International "Claiming Women's rights: the Optional Protocol to the UN Women's Convention"
- Amnesty International "The Optional Protocol to the Women's Convention: Enabling Women to Claim their Rights at the International Level"
- Byrnes, A., "Slow and steady wins the race? The development of an optional protocol to the Women's Convention"
91 ASIL Proc. (1997), 383
- Byrnes, A. & Connors, J., Enforcing the Human Rights of Women: A Complaints Process for the Women's Convention?
Brooklyn Journal of International Law, Vol XXI No. 3 1996, pp. 682-797
- Cartwright, S. "Rights and Remedies: the Drafting of an optional Protocol to the Convention
on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women"
(1998) 9 Otago Law Review, 239
- O'Hare, U. "Ending the 'Ghettoisation': the Right of Individual Petition to the Women's Convention"
(1997) 5 Web Journal of Current Legal Issues
- Embajada Real, DeLos Paises Bajos, Protocolo Facultative "Documento de Trabajo Instituto Interamericano De Derechos Humanos"
- Roche, M. "The Proposed Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Elimination of all forms of Discrimination against Women"
March 1993, 3 Human Rights Law and Practice, 268
- Wörgetter A. "The draft optional protocol to the Law on the Elimination of all forms of Discrimination against Women"
(1997) 2 Austrian Review of International and European Law, 261