Submit a proposal
Exhibitions in the UN Visitor Centre (and other public spaces) feature photographic and multimedia displays on important topics on the UN agenda, such as human rights, sustainable development, climate change, children in armed conflict, violence against women, and more.
What do I need to know before submitting an Exhibit proposal?
- Proposals for exhibits in the UN Visitor Centre
- must be in line with the Guidelines
- require approval by the United Nations Exhibits Committee
- must be submitted at least six months before proposed display
- are approved (or denied) within 3-4 weeks after a complete proposal is received.
- All costs are paid by exhibitors.
How do I submit an Exhibit proposal?
1. Choose a current, specific theme on the UN agenda for your exhibit
(for example, sustainable development or violence against women)
2. Find a relevant UN agency to endorse your exhibit
(for example, UNESCO for an exhibit on illiteracy)
3. Submit the Application Form and the complete portfolio
Complete portfolio in electronic format as per requirements
- Letter of endorsement from UN agency
Need more information?
United Nations Exhibits Committee
Attn: Ms. Renata Morteo, Secretary