How do you reduce the chances of spreading influenza?27 April 2009
Preactice good personal hygiene as outlined in this page.
- Don’t share eating utensils and drinking glasses.
- Clean utensils used by sick people or surfaces they touch with warm, soapy water or disinfectant.
- Avoid crowded situations that place you in close contact with others.
- Don’t smoke. Smoking makes it easier to catch influenza and increases the likelihood of serious complications.
- Stay home if sick with a fever or cough.