Your trip to Bonn begins HERE!!
On-line registration begins on 17 May. Please visit the Registration tab on the Conference website, and follow the instructions. Registration will conclude Tuesday, 16 August. Applications will not be accepted after the 16 August deadline.
Registration will take place on-line through the Civil Society Organizations’ Network [CSO Net]. You must meet the following criteria to attend the Conference:
- Be an NGO associated with the United Nations Department of Public Information (DPI)
- or an NGOs in consultative status with the United Nations through the Economic and Social Council
- NGOs not included in the above 2 groups, including NGOs associated with the UN Volunteers or UNEP, or NGOs recommended by the Federal Government of Germany or the City Bonn, are welcome to register, however they will be subject to an endorsement process by one of the following: a United Nations Information Centre, UNV, UNEP, UNDP, CBD, the Federal Government of Germany or the City of Bonn.
- Please note that a confirmation letter will be provided only after the endorsement process has been completed by any of the entities indicated above.
- Registration is limited to 6 adults plus 2 youth (youth representatives must be ages 18 - 24) per organization.
Walk-ins will not be allowed.
- The Headquarters of each organization is responsible for the registration of its participants.