Clean Development Mechanism
- The Clean Development Mechanism proposed under Article 12 of the Kyoto Protocol is an important potential instrument to promote foreign investment in reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
Working Group III Report: "Mitigation of Climate Change":
- Full report
- Summary for Policy Makers (Group III) [PDF]
- Special Report: "Methodological and Technological issues in Technology Transfer"
- Special Report: "Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage"
International Emissions Trading Association
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
United Nations Development Programme
United Nations Environment Programme
- Carbon, Forests and People: Towards the integrated management of carbon sequestration, the environment and sustainable livelihoods [PDF]
United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change