Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
Global Environment Facility
- Global Environment Facility is an independent financial organization that provides grants to developing countries for projects that benefit the global environment and promote sustainable livelihoods in local communities.
- Division of Global Environment Facility Co-ordination Work on Climate Change
- Renewable energy investment opportunities in emerging markets
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
Working Group II Report: "Impacts, Adaptation and Vulnerability"
- Full report
- Summary for Policy Makers (Group II) [PDF]
United Nations Development Programme
United Nations Environment Programme
United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- The need for adaptation
- Nairobi work programme on impacts, vulnerability and adaptation to climate change [PDF]
- Technology Information Clearing House TT : Clear helps users find information on technology transfer projects and programs, case studies of successful technology transfer, etc.