2010 Citizen Ambassadors Video Contest
Deadline For Video Submissions is 23 AUGUST 2010
How To Enter The Contest
- Read the contest Terms and Conditions
- Research the Millennium Development Goals
Choose one of following three options as the topic of your video:
- Why are the Millennium Development Goals important to you and your family?
- What is your community, city or country doing to achieve the Millennium Development Goals?
- How can the international community better work together to achieve the Millennium Development Goals?
- Watch the Call-for-Entries videos on YouTube
- Click in the comments box directly below the video
- On the right of the box you will see an icon with a "Attach a video" link - click here
- At the top you should see the following text: "You are posting a Video Response to: [Name] invites you to be a Citizen Ambassador to the UN"
- Click "Choose a video" to select a video you have already uploaded, or click "Upload a video" to upload a new video.
- Your video will require approval by a moderator, so please be patient while we finalize your submission.
The results will be announced on this website and on the UN Channel on YouTube in late September 2010
6 Winners Will Receive
- 1 HD Mino Flip Cam courtesy of UN Foundation and Flip Video
- Honorary title of "Citizen Ambassador to the UN" for two years
- Complimentary flight + 2 night stay in New York City for UN Day 2010
- Meeting and photo-op with Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon
- VIP seating at UN Day Concert in the GA Hall at UNHQ
- The winning videos will be screened at the UN by end of year 2010
Go ahead! Be a Citizen Ambassador to the United Nations.