Frequently Asked Questions on COP21
English | Spanish |Portuguese |French | Swedish |Norwegian |Finnish| Danish | Dutch
Message from Christiana Figueres
UNFCCC Media Accreditation
Media accreditation for UNFCCC conferences is strictly reserved for members of the press (print, photo, radio, TV, film, news agencies and online media) who represent a bona fide media organization, which means being formally registered as a media organization in a country recognized by the United Nations General Assembly.
The deadline for media accreditation for COP 21/CMP 11 is November 9, 2015.
Accreditation will be given on proof of a track record of reporting for media organizations on climate change. No double registration (e.g. as press and delegate, or as press and NGO) is allowed.
Online accreditation is the ONLY official channel to obtain registration for the media. The secretariat is not in a position to accept accreditations via any other channel.
1. Go to the Online Registration System
2. Look on the top left corner for options to either login or create an account.
3. If you have an account, log in with your e-mail address and password.
4. In the upper right-hand corner of the screen, select COP 21 as the current meeting.
5. Upload the required documentation and click on “Submit application”
For more information about access at the conference venue please see the Information Hub section on News and Media.