UMOJA: Printing an e-Learning Course Certificate
Please note that in order to print an UMOJA eLearning course certificate you must have already completed and passed the assemesent portion.
Please note that the actual content that you see may change according to your own unique learning profile.
- Log-in to inspira.un.org using your INDEX NUMBER as a User ID.
Note: It is IMPORTANT to use your INDEX NUMBER when trying to login to the system. If you have never logged into Inspira, please follow the instructions on chapter 1.2.1 of the Inspira Instructional Manual at: https://careers.un.org/lbw/attachments/InstructionalManualfortheApplicant.pdf.
- From the top menu bar select the option "Main Menu", followed by "Self Service", followed by "Learning", followed by "My Learning".
- Under the "My Learning Activities" pane locate the name of the course the completed course whose certificate you would like to take print and click on the "Print" link that corresponds to that course. Please note that the certificate will open in a new window. Pop-up blockers will likely interfere with the opening of the certificate. Internet browser applications such as Google Toolbar generally includes pop-up blocking functionality. Please disable or uninstall pop-up blockers if you have any difficulty loading the certificate.
- You may print or save the certificate by selecting the appropriate links on your menubar.
- You may be asked whether you would like to display nonsecure items while the course is loading. Please click the "Yes" button to allow nonsecure items to display.