Prince 2 Course Registration
To register for the Prince 2 course online
Please note that the actual content that you see may change according to your own unique learning profile.
- Log-in to inspira.un.org using your INDEX NUMBER as a User ID.
Note: It is IMPORTANT to use your INDEX NUMBER when trying to login to the system. If you have never logged into Inspira, please follow the instructions on chapter 1.2.1 of the Inspira Instructional Manual at: https://careers.un.org/lbw/attachments/InstructionalManualfortheApplicant.pdf.
- From the top menu bar select the option "Main Menu", followed by "Self Service", followed by "Learning", followed by "My Learning".
- Click on the "Browse Catalog" link under the "Search Learning Catalog" pane.
- Click on the "Professional Expertise" link under the "Categories"..
- Click on the "Management and Operations Support" link under the "Related Categories".
- Click on the "Project Management" link.
- Click the "Select" link for the three mandatory courses that you must complete prior to enroling for Prince2 Foundation.(The courses are in order)
- Click the "Enroll" button.
- Click the "Submit Enrollment" button after checking the information out.
- Click on the "My Learning". If you do not see this link for assistance please contact Ricardo Panchoo by e-mail at: email@example.com.
- Click on the "Start" button that corresponds to the course you wish to start.
- Click on the "Start" button on the bottom.
- Click on the "Launch" and run the program.
- After you complete the three mandatory courses, LMS-1407, -1408, & -1409, you can register for the Prince2 Foundation.
- Click the "Enroll" button for the date of the class you wish to enroll in.
- Click on the "Submit Enrollment".
- If you are waitlisted, you will see the screen as below.
- You will have the same screen as #10 above with the title, "Prince 2 Foundation," and you can follow the steps from there to register the program.
- Click on the "My Learning" menu item on the top menubar and you will see the courses for which you are presently enrolled.
If you have any additional questions or concerns please contact Ricardo Panchoo by calling extension 3-4219 or through e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.