MDP Part 1 - Course Evaluation
Please note that in order to take the MDP Part 1 - Course Evaluation you MUST already be registered for the course by the course administrator.
Please note that the actual content that you see may change according to your own unique learning profile.
- Log-in to inspira.un.org using your INDEX NUMBER as a User ID.
Note: It is IMPORTANT to use your INDEX NUMBER when trying to login to the system. If you have never logged into Inspira, please follow the instructions on chapter 1.2.1 of the Inspira Instructional Manual at: https://careers.un.org/lbw/attachments/InstructionalManualfortheApplicant.pdf.
- From the top menu bar select the option "Main Menu", followed by "Self Service", followed by "Learning", followed by "My Learning".
- Under the "My Learning Activities" pane locate the MDP course that should appear as "Management Development Programme - Part 1" and click on the "Start" button that corresponds to that course.
- Confirm that you have entered the "Management Development Programme - Part 1" course.
- The next step is for you to complete the course Survey. Click on the "Start" link that corresponds to the survey portion of the course.
- Go through completing all survey questions.
- Once you have completed the survey click on the "Submit" button.
- You should now see that the "Evaluation" portion fo the course shows a
"Progress" of "Completed". Click on the "Return to Previous Page" link to return to the "My Learning" page.