Basic Security in the Field: Staff Safety, Health and Welfare Course Registration
To register for the Basic Security in the Field: Staff Safety, Health and Welfare course online as a staff member
Please note that the actual content that you see may change according to your own unique learning profile.
- Log-in to inspira.un.org using your INDEX NUMBER as a User ID.
Note: It is IMPORTANT to use your INDEX NUMBER when trying to login to the system. If you have never logged into Inspira, please follow the instructions on chapter 1.2.1 of the Inspira Instructional Manual at: https://careers.un.org/lbw/attachments/InstructionalManualfortheApplicant.pdf.
- From the top menu bar select the option "Main Menu", followed by "Self Service", followed by "Learning", followed by "My Learning".
- If you have already registered for the course skip to Step 10, otherwise click on the "Browse Catalog" link under the "Search Learning Catalog" pane.
- Click on the "Working for the UN" link. If you do not see this link for assistance please contact IT Learning by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the "Mandatory Training" link.
- Click the "Select" link that corresponds to the course you wish to enroll, "Basic Security in the Field: Staff Safety, Health and Welfare".
- Click the "Enroll" button to enroll in the course, "Basic Security in the Field: Staff Safety, Health and Welfare".
- Then click the "Submit Enrollment" button.
- Click the "My Learning" link to be taken back to the "My Learning" page.
- Find the "Basic Security in the Field: Staff Safety, Health and Welfare" course under the "My Learning Activities" pane and click on the "Start" button that corresponds to that course.
- Click the "Start" link to enter the enter each of the modules. Note that you must complete each of the modules to complete the course.
- Click the "Launch" link to load the course. Please note that the course will open in a new window. Pop-up blockers will likely interfere with the course. Internet browser applications such as Google Toolbar generally includes pop-up blocking functionality. Please disable or uninstall pop-up blockers if you have any difficulty loading the course.
- You may be asked whether you would like to display nonsecure items while the course is loading. Please click the "Yes" button to allow nonsecure items to display.