Introduction to the Budget Process in the Un Secretariat Course Registration
To register for the Introduction to the Budget Process in the Un Secretariat Course online as a staff member
Please note that the actual content that you see may change according to your own unique learning profile.
- Log-in to inspira.un.org using your INDEX NUMBER as a User ID.
Note: It is IMPORTANT to use your INDEX NUMBER when trying to login to the system. If you have never logged into Inspira, please follow the instructions on chapter 1.2.1 of the Inspira Instructional Manual at: https://careers.un.org/lbw/attachments/InstructionalManualfortheApplicant.pdf.
- From the top menu bar select the option "Main Menu", followed by "Self Service", followed by "Learning", followed by "My Learning".
- If you have already registered for the course skip to Step 10, otherwise click on the "Browse Catalog" link under the "Search Learning Catalog" pane.
- Click on the "Prefessional Expertise" link. If you do not see this link for assistance please contact IT Learning by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the "Management and Operations Support" link.
- Click the "Select" link that corresponds to the course you wish to enroll, "Introduction to the Budget Process in the Un Secretariat".
- Click the "Enroll" button to enroll in the course, "Introduction to the Budget Process in the Un Secretariat".
- Then click the "Submit Enrollment" button.
- Click the "My Learning" link to be taken back to the "My Learning" page.
- Find the "Introduction to the Budget Process in the Un Secretariat" course under the "My Learning Activities" pane and click on the "Start" button that corresponds to that course.
- Click the "Start" link to enter the enter each of the modules. Note that you must complete each of the modules to complete the course.
- You may be asked whether you would like to display nonsecure items while the course is loading. Please click the "Yes" button to allow nonsecure items to display.