Career Centre Course Registration
To register for Career Centre courses online:
Please note that the actual content that you see may change according to your own unique learning profile.
- Log-in to inspira.un.org using your INDEX NUMBER as a User ID.
Note: It is IMPORTANT to use your INDEX NUMBER when trying to login to the system. If you have never logged into Inspira, please follow the instructions on chapter 1.2.1 of the Inspira Instructional Manual at: https://careers.un.org/lbw/attachments/InstructionalManualfortheApplicant.pdf.
- From the top menu bar select the option "Main Menu", followed by "Self Service", followed by "Learning", followed by "My Learning".
- Click on the "Browse Catalog" link under the "Search Learning Catalog" pane.
- Click on the "Working for the UN" link. If you do not see this link for assistance please contact Performance Management by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the "Career Guidance" link.
- Click on the "Career Resource Centre Workshops" link. If you do not see this link for assistance please contact the Career Centre by e-mail at: email@example.com.
- Click the "Select" link that corresponds to the course you wish to enroll. In this example we are registering for the "Preparing Written Applications: Personal History Profiles and Cover Letters" course. If you do not see this link for assistance please contact the Career Centre by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To see the time of the class you are enrolling for click on the "View Details" link that corresponds to the class you are interested in enrolling in.
- Then click on the "Schedule" link.
- Once you have seen the start and end times of the class click on the "Return to Previous Page" link at the bottom left corner of the page to return to the class listing.
- Once you have identified the class you wish to register for click on the "Enroll" button that corresponds to the session of the class you wish to enroll in.
- Confirm that you have selected the correct class, and the click on the "Submit Enrollment" button.
- Click on the "My Learning" menu item on the top menubar and you will see the courses for which you are presently enrolled.
If you have any additional questions or concerns please contact the Career Centre by e-mail at: email@example.com.