Managing Work/Life Balance (Personal Goal Setting)
Knowing what we want and knowing how to go about achieving it are two different skill sets. Sometimes we may be clear on our goals. At other times we may simply have a feeling that something, personally or professionally needs to change but we don’t what or how to make it happen.
Setting goals, writing them down and reviewing progress are encouraged by all the best leaders in business (Edward De Bono, Jim Rohn, Stephen Covey).
Learning clear principles and strategies to identify what we want and how to go about achieving it is a skill we can all benefit from and develop. This training will provide a foundation upon which to build your dreams and provide you with a tool box to turn them into reality.
All staff members
- Learn 6 principles for the foundation for living a successful and fulfilling life.
- Understand how the 4 Aspects of Self: Mind – Body – Soul – Spirit – relate to setting meaningful and achievable goals.
- Identify 8 Life Areas from which to create goals.
- Learn and apply the 5 steps to successful goal setting.
- At the end of the training participants will have set ONE goal and will take away a practical skill set for further goal setting in all areas of life.
1.5 – 3 hours
Staff may register directly by contacting: