- To strengthen family institution by identifying
influencing factors and to develop as well as promote family and parenting
programmes with the aim of producing responsible citizens.
- To study and evaluate factors influencing Malaysian family and well-being.
- To inform and propose to the government and relevant agencies on family,
marriage and parental issues.
- To promote, develop and enhance techniques that can support the family
system towards enhancement of marriage and family stability.
- To disseminate up-to-date and relevant information regarding family
and other related issues.
NPFDB Role & Activies Research Training Services
Resourse Centre Publications What's