Chief Executives Board for Coordination (CEB)
- The global financial crisis and its impact on the work of the UN system
- CEB Communiqué (5 April 2009 Paris, France)
- 2009 Public Symposium (18 - 19 May, 2009), UNCTAD
- United Nations Research Institute for Social Development (UNRISD)
- United Nations University (UNU)
- The Damascus Declaration of the Regional High Level Forum on the Impact of the Financial Crisis on the ESCWA Member Countries: The Way Forward on 5-7 May 2009
- World Health in a Time of Crisis (WHO)
United Nations Information Centres
Even though the press conference was held on the eve of the declaration of India’s general election results, UNIC managed to attract a packed house of media persons comprising over 60 journalists and 5 television networks.
Links to institutional partners and civil society and private sector partners that are providing input into the Conference. By clicking on the links provided on this page you will be leaving the official website of the United Nations. The links are provided for convenience only and do not constitute any endorsement by the United Nations.
- The Civil Society Declaration (Doha NGO Group on Financing for Development)
- Global Financial Integrity (GFI) (Task Force on Financial Integrity and Economic Development)
- Statement on the negotiations about the outcome of the UN Conference on the World Financial and Economic Crisis and its Impact on Development (Choike)