25 August 1999
Supplementary list of items proposed for inclusion in the agenda of the fifty-fourth session of the General Assembly*
1. Financing of the United Nations Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo [General Assembly resolution 53/241 of 28 July 1999].
2. Cooperation between the United Nations and the Preparatory Commission for the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization [item proposed by Austria (A/54/191)].
3. Granting of observer status in the General Assembly for the Black Sea Economic Cooperation Organization [item proposed by Greece (A/54/192)].
4. Observer Status for the International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance in the General Assembly [item proposed by Australia, Barbados, Belgium, Botswana, Chile, Costa Rica, Denmark, Finland, India, Namibia, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, South Africa, Spain and Sweden (A/54/193)].
5. Need to examine the exceptional international situation pertaining to the Republic of China on Taiwan, to ensure that the fundamental right of its twenty-two million people to participate in the work and activities of the United Nations is fully respected [item proposed by Burkina Faso, El Salvador, the Gambia, Grenada, Honduras, Liberia, the Marshall Islands, Nicaragua, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Senegal, Solomon Islands and Swaziland (A/54/194)].