1. The "Appointment Type" and/or "Appointment Expiry" date in Inspira does not reflect my contract type and/or expiry date. How can I correct this?|
These fields in Inspira are pre-populated from a snap-shot of the IMIS and may not be the most up-to-date. These fields will not be used in the eligibility screening process. Please attach a copy of your contract which states the correct expiry date to the application. Click Add Attachment, then select Contract Extension as Document Type. You may also make a note in the comment box to the Local Administrator that the correct expiry date is shown in your attachment.
2. After I click on "Browse Catalog" in "My Learning", I see the message "You do not have access to Catalog items. Please contact your System Administrator.", who should I contact?|
This message means that you have not requested for access to the examination catalog items.
Go to My Learning, then click Request for Learning, then select LPE as the Learning Type.
The video guide "How to create an account in inspira (external applicant) posted here covers how to request for such access. Please try the steps outlined in the video guide.
3. After I click "Submit Enrollment", I get the message below
Please attach a proof of your contract which states the correct appointment expiry date to the application. Click Add Attachment, then select Contract Extension as Document Type. It is important that you choose Contract Extension and NOT Contractual Status as Document Type in order to bypass this error message.
3. After I click "Browse Catalog", I get the message below
The issue is related to how the security of "cross-domains" is handled in Internet Explorer, adding the "https://elearning.un.org" domain to the list of trusted sites should fix the issue.
1. Go to Internet Explorer >> Internet Options >> Security
2. Add "https://elearning.un.org" to the list of trusted sites.