Provisional agenda for the eleventh session of the United Nations Forum on Forests
- Election of officers.
- Adoption of the agenda and other organizational matters.
- Forests: progress, challenges and the way forward for the international arrangement on forests:
a. Reviewing the effectiveness of the international arrangement on forests and consideration of all future options;
b. Reviewing the progress towards the achievement of the global objectives on forests and the implementation of the non-legally binding instrument on all types of forests;
c. Reviewing the contribution of forests and the international arrangement on forests, including the non-legally binding instrument on all types of forests, to the internationally agreed development goals.
- Means of implementation for sustainable forest management and forest law enforcement and governance at all levels.
- Enhanced cooperation and policy and programme coordination, including the provision of further guidance to the Collaborative Partnership on Forests.
- Regional and subregional inputs.
- Multi-stakeholder dialogue.
- High-level segment.
- Forum Trust Fund.
- Other matters
- Adoption of the report of the Forum on its eleventh session.