Presentations delivered during the meetings on "Capacity Building on Tax Treaty Negotiation and Administration"
Rome, Italy, 28-29 January 2013
- Overview of the UN Capacity Development Programme in International Tax Cooperation and the Joint UN-ITC Project (Dominika Halka and Harry Tonino)
Sharing Regional Experiences and Perspectives
Parallel sessions on "Capacity Building on Tax Treaty Negotiation"
- Why Negotiate Tax Treaties? (Ariane Pickering)
- Designing a Developing Country Treaty Model (prepared by Ariane Pickering, delivered by Lise-Lott Kana)
- Preparing for Tax Treaty Negotiation (Odd Hengsle)
- How to Conduct Tax Treaty Negotiation? (David Partington)
- Analysis of Existing Background/Training Resources (David Partington)