Hearings of civil society on financing for development
18 June 2008, UN Headquarters
(including links to available presentations)
- Mr. Vitalice Meja, AFRODAD
"Increasing international financial and technical cooperation for
- Ms. Lidy Nacpil, Jubilee South
- Mr. José Antonio Ocampo, Initiative for Policy Dialogue and New Rules for Global Finance
"Addressing systemic issues: enhancing the coherence and consistency of the international monetary, financial and trading systems in support of development"
- Ms. Philo Morris, Society of Catholic Medical Missionaries
"Financing of climate change adaptation and mitigation"
- Mr. David Ugolor, African Network for Environmental and Economic
"Mobilizing domestic financial resources for development"
- Mr. Josep Xercavins I Valls, UBUNTU
"Mobilizing international resources for development: foreign direct
investment and other private flows"
- Mr. Gyekye Tanoh, Third World Network Africa
"International trade as an engine for development"
- Ms. Josefa Francisco, Development Alternatives with Women for a
"Gender perspectives in financing for development"