Hearings of the business sector on financing for development
18 June 2008, UN Headquarters
(including links to available presentations)
- Mr. Joseph G. Gavin, Vice President for Trade Policy, US Council for International Business
"Trade and investment contributions to development financing: a world business perspective"
- Ms. Ann J. Miles, Director, BlueOrchard Finance
"Developments in microfinance since the adoption of the Monterrey Consensus"
- Mr. Herman Mulder, Independent Advisor, former Head of Group Risk Management, ABN AMRO Bank
"Making a difference: inclusive growth, inclusive architecture"
[paper: Inclusive growth needs an inclusive architecture: the case for a formal nexus between public and private sectors]
- Mr. Parag Saxena, Co-Founder and CEO, Vedanta Capital
"The need for fixed income markets"
- Mr. George J. Vojta, Founder and Chairman, eStandardsForum
"Facilitating private investment for sustainable development"
- Ms. Evelyn Ndali Oputu, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Bank of Industry, Nigeria
"Improving financial resource mobilization to move the poverty reduction agenda forward"