- Supporting capacity-building efforts for effective public service delivery
- Evidence and data for gender equality
- Developing statistics to monitor sustainable development
- Monitoring new development goals at a global level
- Assessing Member States contributions
- Incorporating economic and environmental perspectives in social policy-making
- Giving civil society tools to engage in processes determining new development agenda
- Measuring progress towards achieving a green economy
- Collecting and disseminating short-term economic statistics
- Preparing for Mongolia’s national voluntary presentation
Capacity Development Strategy
The guiding framework and principles of DESA’s capacity development work, areas of priority and expertise, resources, and services.
A compendium of capacity development tools and knowledge resources produced for practical applications in policy making and implementation.
Feedback From Clients
Feedback from various clients including partners, donors and agencies related to capacity development projects.
Latest statements from Under-Secretary-General and Assistant-Secretary-General on various DESA initiated activities.