- Capacity Development Workshop on Mainstreaming the SDG on Energy
- Advancing Water and Sustainable Development
- Implementing environmental and economic statistics system in Asia Pacific countries
- Advancing the System of Environmental Economic Accounting (SEEA) in Indonesia
- Regional Training Workshop on the SEEA Experimental Ecosystem Accounting in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Advancing the System of Environmental Economic Accounting (SEEA) in Chile
- Advancing the System of Environmental Economic Accounting (SEEA) in Vietnam
- Measuring progress towards achieving a green economy
- E-discussion examines what it will take to transition from MDGs to SDGs
- Promoting accountable delivery of public services in Africa
Capacity Development Strategy
The guiding framework and principles of DESA’s capacity development work, areas of priority and expertise, resources, and services.
A compendium of capacity development tools and knowledge resources produced for practical applications in policy making and implementation.
Feedback From Clients
Feedback from various clients including partners, donors and agencies related to capacity development projects.
Latest statements from Under-Secretary-General and Assistant-Secretary-General on various DESA initiated activities.