- Vital statistics system for Caribbean countries
- Accelerating improvements of civil registration and vital statistics systems
- Sustainable data key for measuring global development
- Developing environment statistics
- Big data for official statistics
- Sustainable data for sustainable development
- Developing monitoring framework for new SDGs
- Promoting integrated economic statistics for sound policy and decision-making
- Improving civil registration and vital statistics systems in Asia and the Pacific
- Using data to understand entrepreneurship from a gender perspective
Capacity Development Strategy
The guiding framework and principles of DESA’s capacity development work, areas of priority and expertise, resources, and services.
A compendium of capacity development tools and knowledge resources produced for practical applications in policy making and implementation.
Feedback From Clients
Feedback from various clients including partners, donors and agencies related to capacity development projects.
Latest statements from Under-Secretary-General and Assistant-Secretary-General on various DESA initiated activities.