• Measuring citizen engagement for development management
• Policies on youth development in Sub-Saharan Africa
• Improving vital statistics systems
• Measuring progress towards achieving a green economy
• Integrating a gender perspective when producing statistics
• Producing international trade statistics
• Promoting the implementation of the CRPD in Africa
Capacity Development Strategy
The guiding framework and principles of DESA’s capacity development work, areas of priority and expertise, resources, and services.
A compendium of capacity development tools and knowledge resources produced for practical applications in policy making and implementation.
Feedback From Clients
Feedback from various clients including partners, donors and agencies related to capacity development projects.
Latest statements from Under-Secretary-General and Assistant-Secretary-General on various DESA initiated activities.