|Other technical documents
This section contains technical documents which describe the modelling and technical work of the division. This includes global and macroeconomic models like:
- the Global Forecasting Framework (GFF), used for globally consistent short-term projections at country level;
- the Global Policy Model (GPM), used for policy analysis and mid- to long-term economic scenarios at regional level;
- country-specific, dynamic-recursive CGE models, used for the evaluation of socio- economic developments and achievement of Millenium Development Goals under alternative policy scenarios.
and empirical frameworks for the evaluation of:
- trade shocks and economic vulnerability, which estimates the impact of changes in world income and commerce on the trade balance of countries by region and trade structure;
- world economic vulnerability and employment, which traces the implications of global economic developments on various categories of employment, unemployment, migration, etc.
United Nations Global Policy Model
World Economic Vulnerability Monitor—estimation of trade shocks