Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon (centre) briefs the media after his meeting with President of the Republic of the Congo, Denis Sassau-Nguesso, in Brazzaville.
- 26 June 2015 Perpetrators of ‘reprehensible’ terrorist attacks in France, Kuwait and Tunisia must be brought to justice - UN
- 26 June 2015 On International Day, UN chief urges concrete support for victims of torture
- 11 June 2015 UN urges greater use of advance passenger information to stem flow of foreign terrorist fighters
- 08 June 2015 At G7 Summit, Ban outlines draft UN action plan to prevent violent extremism
- 03 June 2015 ‘We can no longer stand by and watch,’ UN official says, urging global action against spread of extremism
- 01 June 2015 In Iraq, UN reports insecurity and violence taking ‘terrible toll’ on civilians from all communities