Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon (centre) briefs the media after his meeting with President of the Republic of the Congo, Denis Sassau-Nguesso, in Brazzaville.
- 24 November 2015 Egypt: Ban condemns latest terrorist attacks, calls for holistic approach to scourge
- 20 November 2015 Security Council calls for eradicating ISIL safe havens in Syria and Iraq
- 19 November 2015 Settling Israeli-Palestinian conflict would help curb terrorism, says UN Middle East envoy
- 17 November 2015 In shadow of Beirut and Paris terror attacks, UN Security Council discusses root causes of conflict
- 15 November 2015 At G20 Summit, Ban says response to terrorism 'needs to be robust, always within rule of law'
- 12 November 2015 In Iraq, UN reports close to 2,000 casualties in October from terrorism and conflict
- 10 November 2015 In Saudi Arabia, UN chief calls fighting terrorism with heavy-handed tactics counter-productive
- 07 November 2015 Libya: amid political crisis, Security Council urges parties to endorse, sign deal for unity government
- 29 October 2015 Ban applauds ‘six decades of principled leadership’ of Spain at the UN
- 28 October 2015 ‘Terrorism is on the march’ Ban tells global dialogue in Madrid, urging unified response to end scourge
- 26 October 2015 Lawful civil society groups ‘are not enemies of democracy, but key allies,’ says UN expert