- 22 May 2013 Amid turmoil in Mideast, UN envoy urges ‘concerted action’ to resume Israeli-Palestinian talks
- 22 May 2013 Security Council extends UN political mission in Guinea-Bissau
- 20 May 2013 DR Congo: UN voices concern as fighting resumes between Government and M23 forces
- 19 May 2013 Ban concerned about provocations after latest DPR Korea missile test
- 17 May 2013 UN Security Council condemns temporary detention of peacekeepers, looting in Golan
- 15 May 2013 CAR: UN envoy urges Security Council to bolster security, consider sanctions against rebels
- 14 May 2013 Security Council condemns deadly attack near hospital in Benghazi
- 14 May 2013 Bosnia and Herzegovina lags in progress to regional integration, Security Council told
- 13 May 2013 Security Council strongly condemns deadly attacks near Turkish-Syrian border
- 12 May 2013 Ban welcomes release of peacekeepers detained in Golan, appreciates assistance of Qatar, others
For more news stories, visit the News Centre.
Every Security Council meeting receives coverage in the form of a press release which is issued under the series symbol SC/- immediately after the conclusion of the meeting. These press releases, which are not considered official documents, summarize the discussions conducted and actions taken by the Council. If a resolution is adopted at a particular meeting, the voting information is included in the release.
- Security Council, Adopting Resolution 2103 (2013), Extends Mandate of United Nations Presence in Guinea-Bissau by One Year (5/22/2013)
- Upcoming Period Will Be Critical to Talks on Ending Crisis in Syria, Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, Security Council Told (5/22/2013)
- Security Council Press Statement on United Nations Truce Supervision Organization (5/16/2013)
- Central African Republic Descends into ‘State of Anarchy’, Special Representative Tells Security Council, Urging Sanctions against ‘Architects’ of Violations (5/15/2013)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Faces Stark Choice - Fail Together or Succeed Together by Standing Up to Those Wishing to Reopen Past Wounds, Security Council Told (5/14/2013)
- Security Council Press Statement on Terrorist Attacks in Reyhanli, Turkey (5/13/2013)
- Statement by Chair of Security Council Working Group on Children and Armed Conflict (5/13/2013)
- Security Council Press Statement on Deadly Attack in Benghazi, Libya (5/13/2013)
- ‘Arc of Instability’ across Africa, If Left Unchecked, Could Turn Continent into Launch Pad for Larger-Scale Terrorist Attacks, Security Council Told (5/13/2013)
- United Nations Counter-terrorism Effort only as Good as ‘Sum of Its Parts’, Security Council Hears in Briefings by Chairs of Subsidiary Bodies (5/10/2013)
For more news stories, visit the Meetings Coverage and Press Releases website.