The Democratic Republic of the Congo
1. The Members of the Council expressed concern at the reports of recent cease-fire violation in Bolomba and called on all parties to respect the cease-fire and to cooperate with MONUC.
2. The Members of the Council requested all parties to comply with the time-table established by Security Council resolution 1341 in respect of the disengagement.
3. The Members of the Council called upon all the parties to ensure that the Congo river is open for safe and secure navigation, in particular for use by MONUC forces.
4. The Members of the Council expressed serious concern at the deteriorating humanitarian situation in the DRC.
5. The Members of the Council expressed their grave concern over gross violations of human rights that has resulted in increased influx of refugees across the border.
6. The Members of the Council will continue to keep this matter under close observation, including the compliance with the 15 March deadline for disengagement.