On this site you can explore the subject of protection from sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA) by personnel of the United Nations (UN), non-governmental organizations (NGOs) or other international organizations.
To get started, browse through these sections:
- Overview - Get brief information on definitions, context and the under-reporting of SEA
- Addressing it - Learn about the four pillars through which we address SEA
- Achievements - Read about the numerous measures that have been taken to combat SEA
- Task Force - Learn about us and our work
- Tools - Browse through a repository of PSEA tools from around the world
- Useful Links - Find links to other UN agencies and NGOs