UNAMID Facts and Figures
Current authorization until 30 June 2017
Security Council resolution 2296 of 29 June 2016
- 19,248 total uniformed personnel
- 15,845 military personnel
- 1,583 police personnel
- 13 formed police units comprising up to 140 personnel each
View the peacekeeping factsheet to see the number of personnel currently deployed.
Security Council resolution 1769 of 31 July 2007
- 19,555 military personnel
- 3,772 police personnel
- 19 formed police units comprising up to 140 personnel each
- a significant civilian component
- Find out which countries are contributing troops and police personnel to the mission.
- View the latest fatality statistics by mission, nationality, appointment type and year.
- Method of financing: Assessment in respect of a Special Account
- Approved budget (07/2016 – 06/2017): $1,039,573,200 (A/C.5/70/24)