MINUSTAH Facts and Figures
Current authorization until 15 April 2017
Security Council resolution 2313 of 13 October 2016
- 4,971 total uniformed personnel, including:
- up to 2,370 military personnel
- up to 2,601 police
View the peacekeeping factsheet to see the number of personnel currently deployed.
- Find out which countries are contributing troops and police personnel to the mission.
- View the latest fatality statistics by mission, nationality, appointment type and year.
Fatalities from the Earthquake in Haiti
- Method of financing: Assessment in respect of a Special Account
- Approved budget (07/2016 – 06/2017): $345,926,700 (A/C.5/70/24)