MINURSO Facts and Figures
Current authorization until 30 April 2016
Security Council resolution 2218 of 28 April 2015
- 245 military personnel
Current strength (31 March 2016)
- 232 total uniformed personnel:
- 27 troops
- 205 military observers
- 84 international civilian personnel*
- 157 local civilian staff*
- 4 United Nations Volunteers
*NB: Statistics for international and local civilians are as of 31 July 2015
- Find out which countries are contributing troops and police personnel to the mission.
- View the latest fatality statistics by mission, nationality, appointment type and year.
- Method of financing: Assessment in respect of a Special Account
- Approved budget (07/2015– 06/2016): $53,190,000 [A/C.5/69/24 ]