Prepare the submission
Download and fill out the relevant application form available on the OAJ website. Allow the time necessary to prepare and organize your application well in advance of filing your submission through the eFiling portal.
Create an eFiling account
- Fill and submit the online account request form.
- Check your email inbox for the following emails after submitting the form:
- If you did not receive these emails, check the spam/junk mail folder. You will not be able to use your account until you activate it.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org and eFiling-DoNotReply@un.org to your address book or safe-list to ensure that the activation e-mail and other notifications from the eFiling portal will not be blocked by your spam filter (this is known to occur with hotmail and yahoo email accounts).
- Contact CCMSemail@example.com if you have technical problems.
The eFiling portal is designed to be used with Internet Explorer (versions 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10) only. Mac users can use Safari. Google Chrome also works. Note that when using an unsupported browser, a warning message will alert you. If you are using one of the above mentioned browsers you can ignore the warning message (click "OK") and continue.
The following browsers and browser versions do not work with the efiling portal:
- Mozilla Firefox - all versions
- Internet Explorer - version 11 Specific security settings in Internet Explorer are required for exporting files from the portal: User guide: Mandatory browser requirements
Login to the eFiling portal
Once you have activated your efiling account, you can log in to the efiling portal. Enter your account credentials on the login page as follows:
Select "OAJ_CCM" as repository on the efiling login page.
Select "eFilers: All Locations" as your location. Do not use other listed locations.
Follow the instructions in these one-pager instructions on how to file your submission depending on whether you are filing a new case or whether you are filing a submission into an already existing case.
- User Guide: Filing a new case:
- User Guide: Filing a submission into an existing case:
- User Guide: Mac Users: Filing a submission into an existing case
- Request new user account (read instructions above)
- Request access to an existing case (filed on or after the 6th of July, 2011)
- Reset password for existing user account
- Login to the eFiling portal
User Guides and Documentation
- User Guide: How to request, activate and use your eFiling user account
- User Guide: Browser security settings for IE
- User Guide: Filing a new case
- User Guide: Filing a submission to an existing case
- User Guide: Frequently Asked Questions
Contact CCMSfirstname.lastname@example.org for any technical questions related to eFiling.